Associate in Risk Management for Public Entities (ARM-P™)
Revised! Associate in Risk Management-ERM (ARM-E™)
With multiple specialty focuses to choose from, ARM is the premier designation for all risk management professionals.
This Program Is Recommended For
• Agency principals
• Line of business managers and executives
• Risk managers
• Municipal managers and executives
• Public entity risk managers
• School board executives
• Chief risk officers
• Executives concerned with risk
• Risk management consultants
• Commercial lines underwriting professionals
• Client executives in brokerage firms
Completion Time Frame
Complete the program in as little as 9-15 months.
• Program completion consists of completing the three ARM foundation courses.
• Earn ARM-P by completing the three ARM foundation courses and RMPE 352.
• Earn ARM-E by completing the three ARM foundation courses and ERM 57.
• Complete Ethics 311 or 312.
It is best to take ARM 54 prior to taking ARM 55 and ARM 56.
To earn the ARM designation, you must pass three foundation courses. You can also earn the Associate in Risk Management for Public Entities (ARM-P) and the Associate in Risk Management-ERM (ARM-E) by passing the three ARM foundation courses plus an additional course for each program.
ARM Foundation Courses
To satisfy the Ethics requirement, you must pass one of the following, 50-question online exams:
• Ethics 311 Ethical Guidelines for Insurance Professionals - Please note this course does
not count as credit towards the CPCU designation
• Ethics 312 Ethics and the CPCU Code of Professional Conduct