|Course level: Level 6 - Advanced|
New technologies are changing many aspects of role of the compliance professional. Fintech and Regtech are now embedded in compliance lexicon, but what do the terms actually mean, and what are the practical impacts, both positive and negative, that we need to understand and manage? The ICA International Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance helps you to answer these questions and apply the answers directly within your organisation.
This course gives you a broad understanding of the regulatory environment as well as the specialist skills and knowledge to be able to identify and manage key regulatory risks today and in the future.
- Get to grips with the nuances of the regulatory environment and how this impact your organisation
- Understand why promoting a positive compliance culture is not just good for compliance but good for business
- Explore how to maximise the benefits of emerging technologies
- Develop your inter-personal skills so you can be the best Compliance Manager
- Learn from the experiences of compliance professionals from other firms and sectors and share ideas
This course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.