|Course level: Level 7 - Expert|
This executive programme has been designed to sharpen the strategic skills of senior practitioners and those aspiring to hold the highest AML/financial crime position within a firm. With a focus on AML, managing fraud and anti-bribery and corruption, this course has helped hundreds of senior financial crime compliance professionals from all over the world unlock career growth opportunities.
- Demonstrate the highest level of specialist knowledge and skills in your field
- Drive your personal leadership ambitions and accelerate your effectiveness as a manager
- Develop new ideas, explore innovative best practice and gain a global perspective
- Drive effective change and re-evaluate your approach to the challenges you face
- Become automatically eligible for Fellowship of the International Compliance Association (the highest grade of membership)
This course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.