|Course level: Level 4 - Intermediate|
The ICA Advanced Certificate in Regulatory Compliance gives you the opportunity not only to learn more about how to be compliant but also why it is a real benefit, both to your organisation and industry as a whole.
You will gain an improved understanding of how excellent regulatory compliance management both protects your firm as well as enhances its competitive advantage, including how to maximise the use of new technology.
As the world of compliance changes at an ever-increasing pace, this course gives you the specialist knowledge and practical skills to manage regulatory risk both now and in the future. Whether you are looking to start a new career
- Designed for those looking to begin a career in compliance as well as those with a few years’ experience
- Study online at your own pace and attend two workshops or virtual classrooms
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification as well as actionable, practical knowledge to boost your career
This course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
This Advanced Certificate is open to anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in the discipline. However, the content of the programme requires students to possess:
• Sound educational background
• Good written English skills
This course is suitable for:
• Compliance employees
• Employees who have recently been given or aspire to be given compliance responsibilities
• Those employees with management responsibility for compliance employees
• Any person who wishes to acquire an understanding of fundamental regulatory compliance principles and how businesses can comply with them
• Understanding the Regulatory Environment
• International Regulation
• Compliance in Practice
• Managing the Risk of Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Proliferation Financing
• Financial Crime Prevention
The conduct of firms and the behaviour of senior management is a key topic and is interwoven throughout the course units. The conduct agenda forms a key part of the workshop exercises in the UK.
• 6-month course assessed by 2 written assignments (2,000 – 2,500 words)
• A mixture of guided online study and participation in live sessions:
- 1 x virtual classroom
- 1 x immersive learning scenario (putting you at the centre of a story)
- 2 x assessment preparation sessions
• Videos covering the latest industry developments and case studies
• Access to the ICA members’ portal containing additional reading and resources
• Proactive support throughout the course to help you stay on track
We have full syllabi available for all of our qualifications. Click here to download a syllabus for this course
In order to study for an ICA qualification, you will need to become a member of ICA. If you're not currently a member of the ICA, you will be required to register as an ICA student member.
Whether you are just starting out in your career, already hold an ICA qualification or are an experienced practitioner, there is a level appropriate for you and this will be activated at the same time as your course commences.
Course fees stated exclude VAT or local tax where applicable
Membership Fee: $100* (Student membership)
*Payable unless you are already an ICA Member.