|Course level: Level 2 - Specialist|
Manage the bribery and corruption risk exposure at your firm more effectively with this accessible, online course. You will evaluate key areas such as PEPs, third parties and geographical/sectoral risk, the global anti-corruption framework and controls.
This course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
ICA Specialist Certificates are designed for anyone wanting focused yet accessible knowledge in specific areas of risk. They are suitable either for those working in the first and second lines of defence looking to certify existing specialist areas of knowledge, or for those looking to increase their professional agility by learning about new areas of risk.
To get the most from the course, a good standard of English is required
• Understanding corruption
• The craft of corruption
• Who are the stakeholders?
• High-risk countries, industries and customers
• Anti-corruption legislation
• An holistic approach to corruption risk mitigation
• Future trends and the rise of the anti-corruption professionals
• Study in your own time and at your own pace
• Course can be completed in as little as 4 weeks but you will have access for up to 3 months
• Assessed by a 1 hour online multiple-choice exam
• Your results are available immediately
• Downloadable certificate to demonstrate your achievement
We have full syllabi available for all of our qualifications. Click here to download a syllabus for this course
In order to study for an ICA qualification, you will need to become a member of ICA. If you're not currently a member of the ICA, you will be required to register as an ICA student member.
Whether you are just starting out in your career, already hold an ICA qualification or are an experienced practitioner, there is a level appropriate for you and this will be activated at the same time as your course commences.
Course fees stated exclude VAT or local tax where applicable
These fees include a downloadable certificate which you are able to print. Should you require a hard copy posted, there is a fee of £50 plus VAT if applicable.
Membership Fee: $100* (Student membership)
*Payable unless you are already an ICA Member.