The Insurance Institute of East Africa has a rich experience in training. We develop cutting edge content to meet clients’ aspirations and training needs.
Our unique training methodology puts learning and learners at the centre of everything we do. The approach is practical, experiential and highly enjoyable ensuring maximum benefit in the workplace. Our personalised approach to partnership includes updating, refining and adapting our training programmes to ensure they are cutting edge and practical and above all meet the customer’s expectations.
Our interactive approach is highly regarded and feedback from participants is extremely positive. We are also very keen to listen to all suggestions that ensure we remain relevant and the partner of choice. The training programs are delivered via public and in-house workshop models.
The training programs include but not limited to the following:
- Underwriting Fundamentals
- General Insurance Underwriting Fundamentals
- Claims Handling Fundamentals
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Cyber Risk Insurance
- Customer Service for Insurers
- Healthcare Insurance Fraud
- Motor Insurance Fraud
- Insurance Fraud Awareness
- Liability Insurance Practices
- Product Liability Insurance Fundamentals
- Needs Analysis